Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

 

 

 
 Posted by Picasa

Hope you all have a super fun day! Katelyn looked so so so cute in her makeshift little costume. Of course while we were in the states I saw baby costumes everywhere. but I guess people in this baren waste land don't dress up their babies, so she was a fairy, which is a highly unsafe costume for a baby. The bonus is she can be the same thing again in 5 years, once she learns to not suck on her wand and is past the point of poking peoples eyes out with it. Matthew and I were a knight and maiden, although he is missing his "helmet" gloves, boots, and the costume, much to his dismay, didn't come with a sword.
My list today is: Yummy Things I've Cooked Lately:
- squash soup
- homemade bread
- amazing stew and biscuits
- fondue (all three kinds!)
- teriaki steak
- noodle rolls
- swiss steak and gnnocci
- strawberry shortcake (which is kinda cheating 'cause I'm planning on making it tonight)
- Spatzlie and pork chops
- Banana Loaf (I made my own recipie and it's both healthy and delicious, my fav!)

remember to keep telling me where you're reading from, I love getting comments, thanks!

4 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Hey Matt and Holly, we've been reading your blog for a while, it's awesome to see that you guys are doing well and are settled in Sexsmith. Check out our blog http://www.rempelcollection.blogspot.com/. Have a great week!

Jezza said...

Hey Holly, we're reading from Bendigo, Victoria, Australia!! Got the link from Ryan's blogspot and love looking at the gorgeous photos of your little girl. I'm due in 5 weeks and am sooo excited!

Amber said...

Hey Holly! I love your blog! Sorry all that pic stuff didn't work out, computers suck! Katelyn looks adorable!!

Holm's said...

Holli,
How did u change your color on your blog? I'm trying to change my color and I can't figure it out. Cute pics also.
Linds