Monday, October 30, 2006

Two in one day!



Heres a pile of the rest of the pictures I had wanted to post earlier. I'm not gonna comment on them 'cause I already have literally three times and I just feel repetitive. But since I'm here again heres another list.

Places people read my blog from:
Canada
-Sexsmith
-Prince George
-Calgary
-Kelowna
-Cloverdale
-Halifax
-Montreal
-Spruce Grove
-Kamloops
-Abbotsford
-theres a lot more these are just a few
USA
-San Francisco
-Kerman CA
-Salem
-Portland
-Everette
Europe
-Droitwich
-Bristol
-Sandridge
-Ibendorfle
-Annonay
-Stoke Prior
-Redditch
Other
-Osaka

The reason I know this is 'cause my bro signed me up for Google Analytics. It shows me a pic of the world with dots on places my blog is being read from. I love it. Oh man, I used to be obsessed with peoples comments, still am. But now I love looking at this and wondering who is reading my blog. please please leave a comment and let me know who you are and where your reading from! Thanks! I must go feed my very unhappy child. Don't think Daddys too impressed either, oh man I'm obsessed!

8 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

Surfing through from Alabama

Jenny said...

So, I am Jenn, from Washington. I'm a friend of your sisters, from Ensenada days. I think your baby is super cute and I know Fel is super happy to be an aunt.
Thanks for having a cool site.

Linds said...

Well you know I'm always reading Hols!! I can only assume that I am the one reading from Droitwich in England which is SOO random cause I am actually in Birmingham which is about 20 miles away from Droitwich but about hmmm, a billion times bigger (like Priddis vs. Calgary). So that is my funny thought for the day. Soon you can add NZ to the list. I check your blog most dates tee hee. I love lists too.

Pauline McKone said...

I read your blog too...but i only live in sexsmith...not that exciting, like...anywhere else...
Pauline

Holm's said...

Hey Holly,
So I just wanted to let you know that I went and erased my entire blog somehow and had to make a new one. So my new address is www.jlholm.blogspot.com. Bah, so maddening!

Michelle said...

hey Holly, I ran across your blog & I'm excited to see it! (Since you requested, I'll leave a comment too :) Great to get a little catch up on other PRBIers' goin's on! And there's ANOTHER reader in Spruce Grove? Wow, is it someone I know?

juf Ineke said...

Hey, I came across your blog because of Ryan, he lived with my family for a year. I check your blog from time to time when I have time to spare :) I'm reading from Holland.

Bye!

Anonymous said...

hey Holls
Don't forget Okotoks on that great list of yours. I read it!! I love lists too. It makes me feel organized and like i have somehow completed something when really i have not. super cute pictures of your baby. Miss ya'
Arwen