

This is kinda what I'm looking for. But I won't talk about that anymore 'cause Ryan informs me that my blog is all babied out. I almost agree. Honestly it's just my life though, I love being a mom and thats just what I do. I also really love my house (I'll have pics of it once I put them on the computer) I don't mind cleaning 'cause it just makes it look so nice. I love cooking lately. Last night we spontaneously went to Tims and Arias (Matthews sis) and Matt and Ashley were over. We made sushi and noodle wraps with peanut sauce (thanks for the recipie Laur!) and oh man it was just so fun. I also love making cards lately. Both my cousins that live in town started selling Stampin up
It's a blessing and a curse. I can't wait to get pics printed and start scrapbooking baby stuff. Opps there goes that baby talk again. My mom is really into it and makes beautiful stuff.
Anyhoo, thats a lame attempt at being interesting. I have such a headache (could it be from playing Dr Mario for the past hour, no!) Keep reading I'm bound to be interesting in someway someday. Catch ya later. Oh and can I just mention that I've been reading your blogs lately (those who have them) and I love that too. Like I said, I spend way to much time on the computer. And that's not even going into ebay!
1 comment:
Hey, just wanted to clarify something
you said. Yes I am big into scrapbooking no I am not a stampin' up junky. It's just too limiting. Sorry rellies! As for the too much time on the computer, at least you have a conscience, some people I know can play Sudoku ALLL the live long day and not have anything to show for it (except a migraine!!). Take THAT to the bank and try to cash it I say!!!
Post a Comment