Monday, April 09, 2007

Facebook


We were in Calgary last week for Easter. Katelyn did her share of the driving, helpful little tyke. It was so unbelivably cold while we were there. Other than that it was really good. Trav and Laur were in town which is the main reason we went. It was so fun to hang with the friends again, and to see the fam. It's good to be home, but hard too. We got home to find out our best friends here lost their baby. She was about 20 weeks pregnant (halfway) and they found out they were having twins but both had died. I'm feeling pretty weighed down and sad right now. They are doing so well. Please pray for them and the people around them. They need the support right now. God is really covering them in peace right now, and we are reminded that this is not hopeless. We live a life with hope, praise God!
I'm trying out facebook to see if I'll like it and stick with it. So if you wanna check that out in the next few weeks I'll post pics 'n stuff. You'll also be able to access this blog from there. I don't what the link is for it. You can just search my name on facebook.com and it should come up. Thats all for now. Cheers
Holls

1 comment:

Felicia Cloete said...

Oh my gosh! I am sorry but I can not stop seeing Neufeld all over this munchkin. Is there not a picture of Jen exactly like that somewhere? I swear there is. Crazy.