Friday, April 13, 2007

Tupperware

Yipeee I just won an intense bid for Tupperware on eBay, I'm so excited. Yes it's true, my life is about plastic food containers, woo. This would have cost 250.00 new. It's barely used and I paid 39.00. This chick tried to outbid me in the last seconds, but I was too speedy. That was my first close call, it was so much fun! I gotta go feed my baby night night milk, ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! YOU GO GIRL! You and you're speedy tactics :) Good for you, I'd be excited too :)

Linds said...

holly aroo koo koo.
How are ya buddy? sounds like things are good. I miss you and wish I got to see you when I was in Calgary - but that would necessitate me being there too, which I wasn't.
Just checking your blog during my break on night shifts...
Love ya
linds x

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's time for another update in the fab world of Holly et. al. How quckly is the little munchkin growing? How is the hubby holding out, itching for soccer season? Let us know!
-Melissa