Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hello hello faithful blog readers. Our internet has been down a lot lately so I figure I should take advantage now while I can. Between entertaining friends, being a mom, running fun errands, and starting the building of our next two houses, it's been a busy week. We've had a lot of people over lately, I love it! Our bestest friends from here just moved away this week, I'm more devastated than I was prepared for. We've been friends and neighbours for what feels like our whole lives (in reality it wasn't even three years!) They stayed with us their last two days here, it made it feel like they were just on a trip visiting and it was normal. But driving by their old house all weekend is a painful reminder of their absence. They will be dearly missed. We build houses with my dad for a living and we started another two last week. Matthews dad is coming up tomorrow to help out. It's always SO nice to have him, we just wish his Mamma could be here to. Besides the fact that he brings us wonderful treats from the States, its just nice to spend time with him and use his help. At the end of this month my whole family is staying with us for a big family weekend, I'm so excited. I've been thinking about it constantly for months already, it can't get here fast enough. My bro hasn't even seen our house! My cous is getting married and my Grandma is having a big 80th birthday party. All the cousins etc. will be here, I LOVE my family so much. Life is great. Katelyn is growing, and is cuter everyday. I really like facebood lately (this blog gets imported into facebook so you can read it there too). I love finding people I haven't talked to in awhile. At the same time it's weird wondering who is reading about me and seeing my pictures. I started this blog so long ago and thought only my fam was reading it. Now I have troubles just blocking out the thought of so many people and just writing. Anyways, thats all for today. I have to get some sleep my body is feeling worn down. Oh and I didn't have any new pictures, but I like posting pictures, so here is the highchair that I want. I really like the one we have, it's very vintage but it's also falling apart. Ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, news! It's greatly appreciated. I love hearing all about your small town adventures. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend with your family there. You were always such a good hostess and sure with your new mommy skills you are even more Martha Stewart. Enjoy yourtime with your family.
Arwen

free art is good art said...

that is the highchair we want too!