Thursday, February 08, 2007

SO SORRY!

I do apologize for my absence oh faithful readers! Life is good up here in the very white and very cold north. We seem to have a moose family living in our backyard. I took video of the baby yesterday, very interesting. We've had lots of visitors (my parents and now Matthews parents) which has made life feel a bit crazy. It's just different always having people around. It's been so much fun having them here and watching them with Katelyn (which lets face it, is the real attraction, we're not fooled guys). It's also been so nice to just feed her and then have people so happy to take care of her. I've been getting some sewing done, yipee! I'm trying to finish Katelyns bedding, it's looking good, but I HATE SEWING. I just don't have patience. So far I've run outta thread, sewn something on completly wrong and had to take it apart, and sewn three things that I really didn't need to and will never use. Argg. We sold the house, yipee! Once I see money in my account I'll be celebrating, until then I guess it doesn't seem real. It's a huge relife to have that done. And we've picked plans for the next two that we'll build this spring, and hopefully we'll do two more than that this year, wow busy! Not much new and exciting to talk about I guess. Life is great, and heres some pictures, I took them today.

Katelyn was knawing on this mango today, SO funny!

This is the cutest little dress ever from the best store ever H&M, not to be confused with the one in Canada which isn't nearly as good as the ones in Europe which is where our wonderful friends Trav and Laur got it from, THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! In the background you can see the bed skirt I made, the rest isn't done yet.

And here's her cutie little teefs. Ciao everyone!

2 comments:

TRAVIS & LAURA said...

Agh, she looks like a little 'brownie' in her dress. So cute though, lovin' it.
What cool aunt and uncle bought that? I know I know...the one and only T & L. The coolest in the East!
We have company over, so I should keep it short and let you know that we miss you all, tonnes!
Can't wait to see you, hopefully soon!

Amber said...

I'm glad the moose have moved to your house, they were sleeping in our front yard for a week!!!!! Hopefully we'll see ya today at the mom's meeting!