Kisses everyone, well ok not everyone, that's just weird. Much to, I'm sure, some peoples dismay, I celebrate this holiday with gusto. I think it's mostly just 'cause it is a holiday (although people who actually work apparently don't have tomorrow off, odd!). Any excuse to make pretty cards and yummy food is a reason to celebrate never mind if you have a valentine. Theres always people around that would appreciate cards and food. My plan for the day is to be an extra nice girl to my wonderful hubbie. I even cleaned my room! For all the years my dad yelled at me for having a messy room you would think it sunk in. But nope, you should have seen it. Layer upon layer of clothes. I even found some forgotten christmas gifts, still hadn't really unpacked after we got home I guess, epp! So, I cleaned that up so it can be all romantic again. I made a nice little card. Around the house I'm hiding pretty slips of paper with I LOVE..... statements about things I love about Matthew. The reason I put them on pretty paper is so I can put them on a scrapbook page later, smart I know. I'm making him a breakfast sandwich, pizza, steak, and blackberry cobbler. Some of his favorite stuff that he doesn't get a lot. But in order to pull off all this wifelyness I must get some rest. I'm glad you could all have a good giggle at all my silliness, it's just the mood I'm in I guess.
In other (very quick) news. I think Katelyn has a cold. She woke up like three times last night! For a girl who used to sleep for 12 solid hours every night, this just isn't fun. Her noes keeps running and she's just cranky. It was really good to leave her with Matthew today and just get outside for a bit, it's amazing how much it helped! Oh and the most exciting news of all, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, can't wait. I'm trying out a new salon for the 20 millionth time in the past year and this time I specifically asked for someone with some talent opposed to the new girl fresh outta hair school. My cousin used to do my hair, she lives in Edmonton and its so unfair to expect her to do hair all day when she visits. Waaa I miss her. Woah backup I miss her for way more than just doing my hair! Anyhoo, enough rambling for one night. Happy day everyone!
1 comment:
i'm really just writing because i know that you love it when people write back to your blogs!! i lvoe you and i totally love what matt did for valentines day!! so sexy!! but funny that katelyn's just sleeping away in the next house, k that sounds wierd...two houses...what kind of poeple are you?!?! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment