Friday, February 16, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Well I'm just gonna keep posting when I feel like it whether or not I get comments. So hopefully all you faithful readers are keeping up and not missing anything. I've been spending way to much time just digging and finding little gems on the net, like this one. If you got to the open letters on that site some of them are just hilarious! My favorite thing lately is to read comments on peoples blogs and find other blogs and so on. I've been finding some pretty funny stuff. But I have accomplished stuff too. I printed off a passport app, I found an important phone number, I tried to find places in Edmonton with good art..... We're going to Edmonton this weekend, yipee! Anyhoo, the munchkin is awake early from her nap so I'll post some pics and be done.

This is our little elf child, this ones for you mom 'cause you got her this funny little sweater. She was pretty snuffly in the nose that day and really clingy so I set her infront of cartoons (also from Grandmie), worked like a charm.

Matthew was SO good to me for Valentines. Sent me on a treasure hunt and ended up in the house we're building with candles everywhere, music, "champane" (which I spilled everywhere) and dark Lindtt chocolates, he knows me so well. We listened to the songs he wrote me while we were dating. It was so good to go back to that place and just really appreciate him again. I always promised myself I would never forget those first feelings of love, appreciation, and romance. But the truth is, you just get used to it. It was a really good night, did I mention that we danced? Not only that, we danced to Harry Conic Jr. Christmas, oh yea we're cool!

Ok, she looks like such a big girl here, she's not actually climbing onto her little car, more likely she's confidently and cheerfully falling off! This Busy Bee shirt suits her, thanks Alissa!

This is my all time favorite pic of the munchkin to date. Note the avacado all over her face. Matthew and I killed ourselfs laughing over this one.

I took pics around the house of stuff I like. I like my bamboo. I had some in Switzerland, I miss it.

Matthew bought me this plant, pretty. I'm so not a fan of house plants but apparently they improve your indoor air quality, so I'm giving it a try. Our house is SO dry, bad for the wee respitory systems.

Gotta go, ciao!

9 comments:

Pauline McKone said...

I'll post a comment, it's not that nobody is reading your blog! Hope you have a great day.
Pauline

Holm's said...

So cute! Is Katelyn crawling now? How 'bout walking? It sure looks as though she is walking. Did you get my message about swim lessons? Are you coming? Sorry I didn't call. I shoulda, I still could and maybe I will. Well have a good night.
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, that is a hilarious picture. She looks like a little old man who lost his false teeth! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

man, katelyn has so much character now it's unreal!! i'm so glad i got to be there when she started waving! make sure you show her a picture of me EVERYDAY!!! you hear? love you so much!

Anonymous said...

hey! katelyn is getting some crazy personalty!! it's s cute!! i love that i got to be there when she started waving!! so cute!! make sure you show her that picture of me, not sure which one i'm talking about but you gotta have one there somewhere, so she doens't forget me!! love you tons!

Anonymous said...

so it dind't let me post and then it did so you get two of the same message..special eh?

Anonymous said...

okay, just a comment on your sweater you're wearing you're valentine picture...is that a new one? i've never seen it before!!

Alissa - Supernanny said...

hey holls, here's my information! feel free to comment on my blog and let me know how to make it better...i am still brand new! love you,

Amber said...

That's really awesome about Valentine's Day, it's really great when they go the extra mile!!! As always Katelyn is adorable. are you going to swimming lessons tomorrow? Hopefully we will, it depends on how our doctor's appointment goes today!!