Yup, it's official, we just got the rest of the money for the building in today, whoohoo!!! Thank you everyone so much! We still need donations to be able to provide meals, medical supplies, and whatever other needs come up while were' there.
K, one cool story then I have to jet. So in my head I was kind of thinking I really wanted to send the money, or at least have the 3000.00 all together by Monday, today. I've been praying a lot and trusting this all to God, and obviously he pulls through and provides. Today my sis-in-law came over and said she still wanted to donate and had a number in her head after she had prayed about donating. So she asked how much we still needed and I said "Oh I don't know something like 440.00" Then another friend texted to say there was a donation of 40.00 on the weekend. So then we laughed because her number in her head was exactly 400.00. That is no coincidence! We weren't even really surprised, we just laughed and thanked God. He's so amazing! To provide the 3000.00 to the last dollar like that, so amazing. That's not to say that we are limiting him though. We know that more can come in for other needs, it's in His hands and it's SO exciting to watch Him
work!
So now what? Well the money goes to Uganda and Godfrey sets up a crew and buys material to start this building for Mama Florence! When we get there we will help finish it up, get it cleaned up and ready to start using! I get chills when I think about actually being in the building and knowing what this means for the people that live around there. Thank you all again SO much for being part of this. I can't wait to show you pictures of what we've been working towards!
1 comment:
that's awesome Holly. :) Praise God!
Post a Comment