I have learned more about God and experienced more of Him during the planning of this trip than I have in a long long time. It has been such an adventure to see Him provide and feel the excitement that comes with saying YES to Him. You guys are part of that and I am so thankful for your generosity in donations, food, flights, support, prayers, etc. The past couple days have been a big struggle for me, and I'm about to be very open about that. Satan does not want the work of God to happen, and he has been attacking me and my family this week. He is crafty and gets me in ways that he knows will work. Like losing my patience with the kids, stressing about money, feeling dis-connected with Matthew, and sickness. Satan also wants me to keep silent and suffer alone because he knows I'm a control freak. But I'm choosing to let God take control, and asking my support network for help. Please pray for us! We also still need help with finances. Matthew and I have no money right now and expenses for the trip are coming up. I need money once I'm there to pay for a hotel, driver, and food. We also really wanted to be able to put beds and cribs in the building for Mama Florence. If we raise enough we can host a meal in the village for all the people, and buy a bunch of mosquito nets, medical supplies, blankets and whatever else comes up once we're there. I'm not trying to pressure people, but if God is asking you to give, please say Yes, it's always fulfilling to say yes to Him. It's been a struggle for me to leave this in God's hands and I'm being really honest in saying that. I am trusting Him to provide, and we've already seen SO much answer to prayer in this way. Thank you Lord!
p.s. 10 sleeps until we fly out!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment