Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My aching back

That's right, my back hurts. I'm getting it fixed tomorrow though, yipee! I can hardly wait. We went to a movie tonight and I could barely sit through it those seats were so uncomfy. We saw benchwarmers. Hmm... is all I can say. At first I thought it was a try hard Napolean, but it definitly improved. It had some gay humor in it which I just find lame and not funny AT ALL!
I'm not working this week, but I'm busier than I would be if I was working. I've been doing errands in town. We're starting to make our adorable baby bassinet this week, it's so cute. If you wanna see a picture it's on www.cariboo.us it's the top left picture called the classic bassinet. I'm also trying to get junk in our house packed up so we have a bit of breathing room before this baby gets here. It seems like it's coming so fast!

This was Christine and I in Salem having some hot chocy, delish! I also need to show you how beautiful it was there!

This is a road right by the Hildebrant house that we drove by all the time, I would just gawk everytime we drove by. Then on our way home we went through the Ice Parkway south of Jasper and had the sudden desire to go snowboarding.

It was an incredible drive. I have so many more pictures to post but it's way past this girls bed time. I love you all and I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Felicia Cloete said...

I'm still having a hard time grasping the fact that you are really pregnant. I don't know if it will really hit me until I hug you on Sunday and feel that baby kicking aunty Felicia. Woo hoo! Oh Salem, I miss it, so beautiful. love you