Here we are in Oregon, it's goregous! I'll post a pic when we get home. It's green everywhere, so warm and all the blossoms are out. It's so so beautiful. We're staying with Roland and Christine who we often refer to as our "spiritual mommie and daddie" they teach us so much and are so encouraging. It's been so nice to relax with the fam, I love them all so much. We're also trying to get some shopping done for baby stuff. I feel so unprepared. I'm realizing how soon this babe is getting here! So I bought a few cute clothes and we're looking at furniture 'n stuff. It's fun, but kinda stressful. Baby's moving a lot today, I think it's all the bad stuff I'm eating. Costco hot dog and huge piece of cheese cake, all in one day! I'm a rebel when I'm on holidays.
Deb, are you gonna be at Grandmas this weekend? We're staying at their house on Sat night and probably leaving around 10 after breakie on Sunday. I'd love to see you guys if you'll be around! I don't know how late we'll be going through on Sat, but maybe on Sun if you're up we'll see you.
Anyhoo, sorry 'bout that side note. My tummy looks mutated right now, it's so odd! The baby just shifted all over to the right, I'm very lopsided.
K, just wanted to let you know how awsome the weather is here to make you Canadians jelous. Love you all! Ciao!
1 comment:
Hmm... that "gross" could be about a few things. Matthew lack of facial hair in the prev. post, my mention of costco dogs, my mutated tummy, which is it?
Post a Comment