Happy you made it over, grab a coffee, sit back, and read for a bit. I love a lot of things and here is where I can talk about it. Jesus, my family, sewing, and homey stuff that isn't typical anymore. Leave a comment, I love them!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
The New House
Pictures of our unfinished house, still very much in limbo with much unpacking left to be done. No pictures of our room yet, but it's the same pretty blue as the very colourful kids room. Oh, and look at what I did to my hair this morning! I like it. It wasn't supposed to be this dark, but I think it was a good mistake.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks Holls! It looks so different with stuff in it ;o) I like all the shelves around the fireplace...don't think I would like duting them though! Your kitchen is probably a great way to wake yourself up in the morning...I would keep the lights very low at night though...so you don't get so 'wired' before bed ;o) I like the hair. I did that one winter and loved it, cause the darker color brings out the color in your fair skin.
1 comment:
Thanks Holls! It looks so different with stuff in it ;o) I like all the shelves around the fireplace...don't think I would like duting them though! Your kitchen is probably a great way to wake yourself up in the morning...I would keep the lights very low at night though...so you don't get so 'wired' before bed ;o)
I like the hair. I did that one winter and loved it, cause the darker color brings out the color in your fair skin.
Post a Comment