
Oh, and here's a pic of this wicked awesome stroller that my friend is selling. She's away for a couple weeks and she's letting me use it while she's gone. We're hoping that by me walking around with it (and two cute kids) it will gain interest and we'll make a sale. It's great for people with two kids thinking about three. Or one kid, having the second, and knowing a third will come along someday. It's just really great, it has wonderful features, too many to go into. There, that's my schpeal on the good stroller that you should buy. Here's the link to her ad if you want to know more.
3 comments:
you put that up for me, didn't you, holly... :P i'm already trying to figure out how i can go for my long walks next year because brennyn will be too big for the baby bjorn..... and the wagon only seats two!
Prompt reply)))
good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 190 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?
Post a Comment