Happy you made it over, grab a coffee, sit back, and read for a bit. I love a lot of things and here is where I can talk about it. Jesus, my family, sewing, and homey stuff that isn't typical anymore. Leave a comment, I love them!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Little Wagon
Ok here's a random thought. Picture a wedding with a couple cute flower girls and ring bearers. Maybe one ring bearer is at that lovely age of 18 months where they like doing their own thing. What 18 month little boy wouldn't like to be pulled in a wagon? So my thought is, rather than having him walk down, why not let the older ring bear pull him in this little wagon that I have laying around the yard? It might look like a little kid parade, but it'd be cute right? This is all totally hypathetical of course...... heee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are OOC
Watch out Holly, she may have special powers to "smoke" you over the internet! Cute idea though...
Post a Comment