Blankies for the twins
Five more sock monkey's (at least)
Katelyn's summer dress
Owens "Huckfin" pants
Apron (for me)
Apron (Aunt Eileen)
Eat some chocolate and relax
Get un-addicted to Farm Town
Bib's and sheet
Organize and file paper work
Take in recycling and give away's
Wedding quilt
Order seeds for garden and Lee Valley stuff
Read two parenting books on my list (Grace Based Parenting and Shepherding a Child's heart)
Do the sticker swap thing with Katelyn
Think about packing, just get into this mind set, hopefully we'll be moving soon
Help Matthew paint next door, figure out what to do with kids
Start "the window quilt" and figure out who to give it to
Make bean bags for the kids (I bought a bunch of beans, might as well use them)
Make a summer skirt for moi
Pillow case for Katelyn
Picnic quilt
Make doll clothes for Katelyn's birthday gift
Send in receipts for benefit thinger
I'm sure the longer I sit here the more things I'll think of. I realize how boring this is for everyone except me. To me it's hilarious, especially considering I have three SLEEPING kids right now (babysitting another kid this week and next) and I'm wasting time on the computer. Not to mention I haven't even cleaned up the kitchen, thought about supper, done all the basic stuff to keep the house running. Sigh. Ha ha, but I love it of course. I love lists and accomplishing things. I think now that I have it here I'll be a bit more motivated.
Last night I was wasting time here on the computer like usual, only this time it was looking at old pictures of the kids. It was SO funny watching Katelyn learn to talk and walk, you forget those little things so easily. Here's some newborn pictures of both kids. Big round of applause for anyone who can tell me which one is which. I think they look totally different but I'm interested to see what other people see. Mom, don't give it away if you figure it out right away, you're biased;-) Ryan, I realize how boring this post is, I'll try to think of something clever and interesting next time, but no promises.
6 comments:
ummmm.....who's twins?!?!
Ha, I definitely know but I'll be a good sport :o)
As for the list, seems daunting to me! Esp. the wedding quilt which looks to be the most challenging. You go girl !!
Thanks mom. Its not a wedding ring pattern, it's a quilt a friend and I are making together as a wedding gift. It won't be hard once we know what we're doing, we are having a hard time finding fabrics that work together. I've crossed a couple things off my list, definitely the chocolate one. Yipee!
I particularly liked the "Eat Chocolate and Relax" admist everything else - lol. Lots to do on your docket! Better add the chocolate line after every couple of chores ;)
Yaay for procrastination lists! Did you find that your list motivated you? I sure did...I think I need to do a new one already to give me some renewed motivation. I love the newborn pics too...I could guess which was which but there's a good chance I'd guess wrong. ;)
i need to take this moment to brag...... MY LIST IS SHORTER!!! however, i have four weeks (today) to get EVERYTHING accomplished. how long do you have? there are YOUR bragging rights! are you coming down to vernon this summer??? i'd love to get together for dinner or drinks!
Post a Comment