Happy you made it over, grab a coffee, sit back, and read for a bit. I love a lot of things and here is where I can talk about it. Jesus, my family, sewing, and homey stuff that isn't typical anymore. Leave a comment, I love them!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Out Takes
Just a glimpse of what I had to deal with while taking pictures of my kids this week. I set up a makeshift studio and somehow lead myself to believe this would be a cinch..... right..... The T.V. on, a crawling baby, a bossy sister, no one to help, a mom with high hopes, it was a recipe for disaster. I did end up getting some excellent shots, but we'll save those for later. Sharing the bloopers makes me appreciate them more. Katelyn was a flower girl in the fall, but we never got really great pictures of them dressed up. So this was take two of two. Yes, believe me, I am done, there will be no more. My biggest mistake was attempting this while Matthew was at work. Would have been much easier with an entertainer/crowd controller. Anyhoo, was good for a laugh, and like I said, I will reveal the good ones later.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, you could totally sell these to a big mag!! I was killing myself laughing they are sooo great!! Esp, the one of Katie girl (choking) Owen! Seriously Holly, these are great candid's! Fel will tell you herself! Lovin' it all! Mama :o)
Holly, What is Katelyn trying to get Owen to do? Mom H
I loved all the pictures you sent. Everyone in the office was just laughing their heads off at them. FELICIA
Post a Comment