I realized that Owen was getting gypped in the picture department. Here's one when he's just waking up, and another where he's thinking "what the heck is that silver thing, and where my momma?" And I stripped Dean and Annettes crab apple tree to make crab apple jelly, yum! I got this scale from my Grandma, I love it!
Our "LTG" groups started tonight. I'm pretty excited to just go deep with these girls and get to know God in a real way. I feel like this fall is a new beginning, a fresh start for our church group. Things have been pretty quiet and relaxed this summer. We are all excited to just get going, to get out there and love people.
Oh and my hubby bought me flowers today. I like him. A lot.
3 comments:
Oh man, I got behind in your blogs because you are so on the ball now! I can see now why you and BM think Owen is so much like Ryan was, because I see my brother in Owen. Doug = Ryan =Owen. Makes since to me!
I heart Holly. Tons! Love the blog updates and your pics of messy house made me feel much better!! :)
Owen's eyes are so big & blue in that picture! What a cutie ...
Post a Comment