Our little girl took her first official steps today! Don't make fun of how many pictures I posted, I'm a first time mom and this is seriously the hight light of my life! We knew it was coming, she's been very steady standing up for awhile, and could lunge towards us for a few days. Today she just woke up from her nap, stood up on the deck and walked towards nothing. Then she kept doing it! So exciting! I love that as a mom these things truly are the most amazing things in the world! She also dumped an entire box of crackers upside down, and of course this was thee most hilarious thing I'd ever seen. I love that about being a parent. It's 1am and I just can't sleep! It's frustrating. My mind is just racing. I'm getting the going back to work jitters. I'm analyzing everything. Trying to imagine exactly what it will be like and just how terrible it will be. But if I think like that then of course it will be terrible. But like everything else I have to remember that God is in control and that's why anything is possible. If I did it on my strength alone I would be a weepy mess in the corner. It's a miracle!
I'm gonna try to fall asleep again, I'm pretty sure I had regular coffee tonight thinking it was decaf, oh well at least I got this done!
No comments:
Post a Comment