Happy you made it over, grab a coffee, sit back, and read for a bit. I love a lot of things and here is where I can talk about it. Jesus, my family, sewing, and homey stuff that isn't typical anymore. Leave a comment, I love them!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Happy Birthday Katelyn!
So it finally came. My baby is one! She's still my baby until she can say otherwise though. She's my little snuggler, and still wants love when she falls. I just can't get enough of this kid! I honestly didn't want to put her to bed tonight. We were having so much fun and I just wanted to nibble her all up! She got so many sweet presents for her big day, what a blast! Check out some pictures here. We love you all tons, and you should all really get facebook, it's so wonderful to get connected with people from so long ago. And it would simplify my life.... I'm not selfish nope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment