All this picture taking makes a girl tired, I'll just suck my fingers for awhile, that always makes me feel better.
Wanna a piece of nanna? I'm wearing this cute dress from Auntie Jos today even though it's COLD outside. Daddy put little jean capris from Auntie Laura with it, so adorable!!
Yea, like I said, it's COLD here! I took this picture last week. To shovel our drive way you honestly have to throw the snow onto a 10 foot snowbank, it's so tiring!!
Awww I love you too sweetie. She was so grumpy while taking these sunny pics, just needed some lovin'.
Gotta love those pretty blues.
We love you Auntie Flee, hope you are having a great day! Oh and even though I've told you this story I'll tell it again for everyone else. Last night I put Katelyn to bed at 8ish and she just played for a bit in her crib like usual and then went to sleep. When I checked on her around 10 she had fallen asleep sitting up with her forehead leaning against the crib rails and her little feet poking through the rails. She had brutal lines on her head when I laid her down, and she just sucked her fingers through the whole thing, so cute. Ciao everyone!
3 comments:
Baby Katelyn, we miss your 'growing' up stages...like the crawling, and the falling asleep while sitting up. Awwwh, you are such a sweetheart.
I don't know if mommy told you, but your cool Auntie Laura got you two REALLY cute outfits. I think they are 'date' material, so make sure you do alot of flirting with those little boy baby friends, and see if you can hook something up.
Miss you guys!
XOXOXOXOXOX
Hey,
What a cute little girl you have!! I hope you are having a splendid day, even though it's snowing!!
Linds
Kaiden and I are at my desk oohing and awwwing over these pictures right now. He thinks Katelyn is quite a little cutie and I agree. I love you sweet girl and can't wait to hog you all to myself next month and kiss your cheeks a million times. Love Aunty Felicia
Post a Comment