
This is new born Katelyn, doesn't look to happy yet. I can't believe how much she's changed. Look at the "Welcome to the World" post from June or July for more cute new born pics. If I was really good I could just have that "welcome to the world" highlighted and you could click it and go right there, but only my bro does stuff like that.

We took this pic while trying to get a family shot done. What a cute bum, I look like I'm about to eat her, sometimes I want to just nibble her up she's so precious!
Wow, it's hard to believe how fast her life is whizzing by. My list for today will be: New Things Katelyns learned the past few days
1. screaming, oh joy what a beautiful sound
2. almost able to sit, another week or so
3. pooping, oh wait she's always been really good at that
4. she's mastered rolling from her tummy to back
5. she's learning to laugh better everyday, so cute!
6. being babysat, what a good girl, and what good babysitters!
7. her new lip pursing spitting sound, very hard to explain
8. ok you know what, she's little I can't think of 10 things, so that's that!
I'm looking forward to a nice week at home to get the rest of the lingering boxes unpacked and make Christmas cards, yay! Which reminds me, I'll need some of your addressess. Trav and Laur and Terry are ones I can think of right now, oh and Aims, but she only looks at the pictures and doesn't read stuff so I guess no christmas card for her. K, I'm gonna jet, love you all. Ciao!
2 comments:
Hey Holls
Did you get my package in the mail? Let me know when you do, can't wait to see what you think!
Our address, don't want to post it on your site, so go to your inbox in your email and I sent it to you the other day. If it isn't there, I'll resend it.
Ttfn
Hey Holly,
Isn't it so awesome when Katelyn does something different? When Celia does, it makes me so excited and happy. Wow, life is so joyous and exciting with a little one hey? I dunno what I would do without her! Talk to you later,
Lindsay
Post a Comment