Oh man, I'm going home tommorow, it feels like I've been here for forever! It's 12:30 ish, Katelyns awake and grumpy, my room is absolutly a disaster, I have to pack and I have to leave here at 6am! Crazy much, yeah I think so. My mom and her friends threw me a wonderful amazing shower tonight. It was all the ladies from my old church and it was just a wonderful reunion for all of us. I loved seeing everyone, and of course Katelyn was so spoiled. She actually stayed awake for most of the night which was nice for them. Usually people see her when she's sleeping, and her little eyes are just so precious awake.
Anyhoo, I'm just keeping myself occupied while little munchkin is awake, but I think it's safe to start packing now. I feel bad letting her cry right now 'cause everyone is sleeping. So she gets spoiled and gets rocked to sleep all the time here, lucky girl. Just wanted to say bye for now 'cause as you all know I'm terrible at updating this regularly. I've had an amazing time here, but I'm definitly ready to go home. I miss my hubbie SO MUCH!! Love you all!
1 comment:
Well we miss y'all being here! I forgot to tell you Katelyn missed me when I went back to work this week. She phoned me and all I could hear was her crying. Then you cleared your throat and I heard the can opener. I think she just wanted to cry on someones shoulder. I could have just listened until someone needed the phone, but I would rather have listened to her cooing. Funny!
Post a Comment