Thursday, July 27, 2006

Beautiful Girl

Hey guys! Heres some new pictures finally, so sorry it took forever. As you can see our little Munchkin is growing fast. On monday she was 9lbs 14 oz and I think she's grown 5" or so!
We're visiting my fam in Calgary right now. My bro and sis are both home from Egypt this weekend, and my grandparents are coming up. Family is the best thing in the world to me, so I'm pretty excited for this weekend. It's just so nice to be with everyone and connect again.
Last night my friends had a get together/shower thing. It was so fun, and Katelyn was so spoiled! For such a small girl she has a lot of stuff! It's a good thing we're moving into our house soon, oh man.
Katelyn spends a lot more time awake during the day now. She's so cute with her big blue eyes that try to take everything in. She smiled for the first time last week! Praise Jesus, it was amazing! We're having so much fun (most of the time). It's the most amazing feeling to love this little June Bug.
We love you all and will talk to you soon! Keep emailing, even though I'm terrible at replying I so enjoy hearing about what you're all up to.



No comments: