Sunday, April 07, 2013

Why I'm Excited to Live in a Camper

Life in a camper, three small children, one pregnant belly, 3 months of hottish weather. Why the heck am I excited about that?!?

Well first let me explain. We are listing our house and wanting to build again. However we will have a bit of limbo time in there where we will be homeless. So the plan is to buy a holiday trailer and live in it.

I'm almost giddy about it and I've realized I could possibly be having high hopes and false expectations. I kind of see it as a Little House on the Prairie experience, but with a modern grocery store and hospital 20 minutes away. I just love the idea of a simple life. Not a lot of stuff, but a lot of outside play time. If the camper we get has a t.v. you can guarantee it will be taken out and the children won't even know about it. See?! Giddy!!!!!

We're hoping the house will be done by Sept, the baby is due the 18th! The house we're hoping to build will have a basement suite in it so we can rent it out. I'm looking forward to downsizing and moving ahead a little. There. Hows that for a little update?



We've updated our pink truck and now have a truck that can fit 6 children, whoohoo! We love our little old camper, but I just might lose my mind if we lived in all 18 feet of that for 3 months. This picture was from last summer. Fun times!

1 comment:

Em said...

And I hope you park by our dugout!