My poor lonely blog, sniff. What have I been up to lately? I've been on the computer a lot, but never know what to blog about so I've stayed away. I didn't even blog over Christmas or since!
We had a pretty good Christmas. Having kids makes it so much more fun. It's fun teaching Katelyn the real reason for Christmas. I made her a little magnet nativity scene so she could play on the fridge. Told her the whole story of Jesus being born. Now she pretends to carry baby Jesus around and love on him. I'm not sure if she really gets the point but you start somewhere I guess. My brother and sis came up for a bit, it's was super good to have them around. I always just wish it could last longer. Stupid blogger isn't letting me put pictures on. Pretty sure I'm going to ditch blogger soon and try something new.
I've taken some pretty lazy days since Christmas. I needed that. But I've also gotten a few things finished and started. I started Katelyn's quilt, yipee! I'll post a bunch of finished projects soon. I'm holding out for some more fabric. And on that note I gotta jet, I'm off to the fabric store. Sorry I'm seriously so boring, will try to improve soon. HA! That would mean my life would have to be more interesting and I'm quite happy with how things are going right now, so don't actually expect this blog to be more exciting any time soon. If you're bored go read some Anne Taintor slogans, so cheeky I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment