Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Owen Pics

Hello hello, I know it seems like it's been forever, but that's only because you all want updates on the cutest little boy. He's doing good. Babies don't sleep as much as you might think. I was so spoiled for the first three weeks of his life and now I'm facing up to real life. Tuesday was the worst. We felt like we were getting colds and Katelyn was still getting over a cold. Owen started getting gassy and we didn't get ANY sleep monday night. All this combined made for a very hard day. Today I feel a little more adjusted. I still wear sweat pants a lot and sleep whenever I can. Someday I might be normal again. Although I am still addicted to puzzles on line, how lame! Of all the things I can do with my time, that's the least appealing, and yet.... somehow, it's just so tempting. That and chocolate, which I've also been spending too much time with. Ok, I'm making supper (not really, just warming up leftovers that someone else made us). So heres the pictures!
Update: sorry about the picture link not working, my facebook albums are private now. If you want to see them and aren't on facebook let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.... poor little guy! (and you guys, too... lol) i know the puzzle thing!! i was addicted to those too until shortly after kyle was born... i realized that they were taking up waaaaay too much of my time and i had to give in to the fact that i need to break the addiction..... you can do it too...

although, now it's facebook.... it's always something.

Anonymous said...

Holly -- Your little man is adorable! Are the pics in the album Felicia's work? They are so good! Your mum showed some of these to me when she was last here. (Not that I can remember when she was last here, but it seems that it was recently, and I have seen these pictures before. Pray that I'm not getting Alzheimers!)
You two have a beautiful family.