New Pictures
My froggy
theres some links for some updated photos, I hope it works! I feel bad neglecting the people who don't have facebook! Sorry guys!
I kinda updated on our life last time, it was a sorry excuse for an update. But really things are just in a nice groove and theres not much to talk about. I still feel like I want to hibernate. I'm just holding back from getting the Christmas decorations out. I'll wait a couple more weeks. I am using my Christmas mug already (eggnog in the coffee every morning) Oh and don't judge me for drinking coffee while I'm pregnant 'cause I refuse to be judged on that. I tried, I really did. I choose to believe that it's good for the baby. And of course listening to Christmas music:-) Oh and my Christmas list is complete and reveiwed and edited and expanded and revised. I'm ready. Except for the cards. I've been working all week trying to find a simple layout for nice Christmas cards and I just don't like anything I do. I have a friend who throws stuff together in a few minutes that always looks so amazing. I should break into her house and steal her cards for ideas, or maybe I could just ask. Or maybe we could trade brains for awhile.
Ok, that's enough rambling for one day. I'm getting a bump, I have no clothes that fit, it's more frustrating than it seems it should be. Even my sweat pants are tight, what the heck, it's my tummy that's supposed to grow not my butt! Waahhh!!!
2 comments:
LOL you have an excuse for clothes not fitting!!! I don't :D (I'm in the 'in between' stage!)
I totally understand! My clothing isn't fitting either. And I'm not as far along as you yet. I'll join you with that, wahhhhhhhh!
Post a Comment