I just took these pictures today. If anyone knows how to flip these pictures on blogger, let me know. Do I have to do it before I upload them, how annoying! Matthew is almost finished our deck, yay! I have big dreams for our yard this summer. I started some veggies in peat pots and the beans are already almost 2 feet tall! I really need to get them in the ground, I'm scared about how cold it still is though. Ok this picture of Katelyn, so FUNNY! She fell asleep sitting up in her crib. She's done it before but this time I remembered to grab the camera. Last time she had crib rail marks on her little forehead, poor girl! She's so funny. I can't figure out how to turn it sorry. Enjoy, talk to you soon!
Happy you made it over, grab a coffee, sit back, and read for a bit. I love a lot of things and here is where I can talk about it. Jesus, my family, sewing, and homey stuff that isn't typical anymore. Leave a comment, I love them!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
I just took these pictures today. If anyone knows how to flip these pictures on blogger, let me know. Do I have to do it before I upload them, how annoying! Matthew is almost finished our deck, yay! I have big dreams for our yard this summer. I started some veggies in peat pots and the beans are already almost 2 feet tall! I really need to get them in the ground, I'm scared about how cold it still is though. Ok this picture of Katelyn, so FUNNY! She fell asleep sitting up in her crib. She's done it before but this time I remembered to grab the camera. Last time she had crib rail marks on her little forehead, poor girl! She's so funny. I can't figure out how to turn it sorry. Enjoy, talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holls,
i loved the wedding photos. And the pictures here are super cute. Every mom thinks so, but as an impartial person you have an increadibly cute kid. Really so beautiful. But both you and Matthew are such great people so she will grow up beautiful inside which is what really matters. Cheesy but true. try to stay warm up north I heard you were getting alot of snow! Crazy, welcome to Canada wher it snow in may.
Gotta flip em before you post em.
Before you post the photos, just right-click on them and rotate them. Btw, that sleeping sitting up thing sure is funny. Kids do the darndest things.
Good post.
Post a Comment