Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We got a hole!!!


Yup that's right, yesterday the digger came to make a hole for our house, yipee! I know it's been a very long time since I've blogged, but since no one actually reads it it really doesn't matter right? So this isn't a long awaited update really.
So our most exciting news is definitely the start of our new house. We got two lots here in town and will sell one and live in the other one. My dad will come up off and on during the summer to help M with the building. It was so exciting choosing the plan and yea I'll admit a bit stressful. Now we're just making sure everything is lined up and choosing floors, cabinets etc. It's so fun to dream. It's just amazing that it's slowly coming to life. So many times lately I just stop and say thank you to God. I'm just blown away at how he blesses us. I can't believe how loved I feel, He shows me in so many ways how much I'm loved. I can't even begin to grasp it!
Other exciting news is our cute little baby. We can't wait to meet him/her. It's kicking and just makes us laugh. It gets hiccups a lot which is kinda annoying sometimes. We met our doctor that will be doing the delivery. So far we're both really impressed, he was so nice. He said the baby is a good size and already getting into position. I hope that doesn't mean that it's head will be in my pelvis for so long that I give birth to a cone head. I will post some pictures of my belly as soon as I figure out how the heck to do that.
Our quaint little town is getting warmer and muddier by the day. I wouldn't be surprised if we get one more snow before this winter is done, but hey that's life in the tundra right? K, I gotta go I'm working! Stay tuned for pictures and more baby adventures, yipeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the coming baby and the house.