This is a season of firsts in my life. First blog, first time I've entered a hockey pool, first real job I've held for more than 6 months, and first kid. Yea I guess that last one is the most exciting, and will be the theme of my notes for the next while. In fact I'm also knitting my first sweater because of having my first child. It turned out to be a bit big, so it won't be worn in the first year.
Anyhoo, I'm blabbing. I had a doctors appointment yesterday. It went good, everything looks fine. We're nine weeks and that means that the little heart is beating away like crazy. The lungs and brain and liver 'n all that is functioning. Eye lids, finger nails, and the ears are being formed. In another couple of weeks the baby will hear us! It's all so amazing. There's a couple of sites I visit a lot to see what the baby's doing. www.babyfit.com and www.babycenter.com are both really good. We're planning on telling everyone at school right before Christmas break. I thought I'd want to tell everyone right away, but I like having it be our own right now. The fam knows and close friends obviously, and that's fun. It feels more real every person we tell. But I'm still leary on telling work people, don't know why, but they can just wait. I can't wait 'till our next appointment we get to hear the heart beat! How amazing!
In other news we're getting really excited about a house. We talked about either buying an older one and fixing it up, or buying a lot in town and building. Building makes me all jittery and happy. I would die if we were able to, I really need to start saving!!! And selling! I've been really lazy with Mary Kay the past few weeks, but now I'm motivated to get going.
Anyways, I'm at work, don't know how to save this and have to go. So you all have a lovely day and I promise I'll try to be more interesting in the future. Oh and I decorated our house for Christmas already and I LOVE IT!!!! MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment